Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Monster inside

In a monsters hands
I am powerless to his demands.
No one can hear my cries
as everything inside me dies.

To break free of this hell
there is no one I can tell.
Am I the one to blame
for bringing about this shame?

Everywhere the monsters lurk
I'm failing at my schoolwork.
How will I ever live this down
in my sadness I begin to drown.

I have been badly shaken
my faith in mankind has been taken.
Will I ever be able to trust
when all I feel is disgust?

At the mercy of this predator
for this wound there is no cure.
One day I hope to see
a chance for me to break free.

Now the monster has been caught
I still can't help feeling distraught.
They try to protect his rights
and I can't get to sleep at night.

He says he's not a pedifile
they say he is in denile.
I think that he should be hung
for taking advantage of the young.
by rich jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment